Taylor Root are searching for an experienced Commercial IT Lawyer to join an international automotive services industry based in Surrey for a 6 month placement.
Reporting to the Senior Group Legal Counsel the purpose of the role is to provide legal support to the internal Group IT customers as well as other stakeholders focusing on:
- support the scoping, documenting and roll-out of IT and digital technology projects of varying sizes and levels of complexity;
- general and IT/digital-specific contractual advice including key contracts with suppliers including GDPR/data protection;
- involvement in RFP processes for procurement of new IT/digital solutions;
- management of disputes to ensure appropriate cost-effective resolution; and
- information security, GDPR/data protection including contractual/supplier and policies as required
The successful candidate should have experience of commercial contracts gained either in house or in a leading law firm. The role is based in Egham and due to start in January. Our client will consider a part time or flexible working arrangement.
To discuss in more detail please apply with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.