City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Reporting into the CEO this role will involve:
- Plan, prepare agendas and minute board and committee meetings (executive and non-executive/ supervisory) and general meetings in close coordination with chair and other board members, CEO, support and finance staff
- Drafting of Board resolutions
- Ensure meetings are conducted in accordance with statute and articles of association
- Ensure board procedures are properly carried out
- Plan the annual schedule of board meetings incl. forward-planning agenda of topics in close coordination with staff across the organisation as well as external auditor
- Advise directors on their duties and compliance with legislation and Articles of Association, as well as on good corporate governance standards
- Ensure good information flows within the boards and their committees, supporting induction programmes
- Maintain the corporate governance database, including rotation schedule of directors
- Maintain group structure chart and statutory registers of all entities and branches within the corporate structure
- Arrange filing of annual returns and financial statements for all entities and branches within the corporate structure
- Keep trade register records updated
- Oversee remuneration process for supervisory directors
We will consider candidates who are looking for a step up but you will need to demonstrate the ability to manage large personalities and experience of managing international entities is essential with this role.
There will be occasional some travel to international offices for board meetings.
but who is comfortable managing large personalities.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.