Intellectual Property Associate
We are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic international law firm, seeking an experienced and talented Intellectual Property Associate to join their team based in Melbourne. This position offers an excellent opportunity for legal professionals who are enthusiastic about advancing their careers and are ready to join a well-known, global law firm.
As a key member of this firm, you will have the opportunity to work across multijurisdictional cases for Australian and International clients, collaborating with leading Partners who are committed to helping you develop and hone your skills as a top-class lawyer. You will:
- Manage global portfolios and handle complex transactions
- Act in major intellectual property disputes in a broad range of sectors, including material sciences, engineering, information technology, and life sciences
- Provide intellectual property advice and assist clients with registering their intellectual property rights both in Australia and overseas
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally, 2-4 years PQE
- Previous experience in an Intellectual Property role
- Excellent drafting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Team player with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to provide a professional, quality service in a timely manner
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem-solving
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will be provided with mentorship and guidance from leading partners, opportunities for professional development and advancement, and exciting and challenging work on multijurisdictional cases for diverse clients.
The Next Step
We look forward to your application. If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Michelle Beckham on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interstate, Australian residents returning from overseas, and New Zealand candidates are welcome to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.