about 2 months ago
A leading Insurance Company is looking to appoint an Insurance Regulatory Lawyer in London on a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for providing a wide range of legal support on a large corporate project. You will lead on a host of regulatory applications and on a Corporate Re-Organisation.
Duties will include:
- Drafting and compiling regulatory applications
- To provide support and guidance on a large corporate transaction
- Provide assistance in a large scale company re-organisation
- Contract drafting and interpretation on both inwards and outwards insurance and reinsurance business.
- Support the General Counsel on any corporate governance matters.
- Such other legal special and/or standing projects as are delegated from time to time.
You will be a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with 5+ years post-qualification legal experience or other demonstrably applicable experience. Experience of Insurance regulatory applications is essential. Experience of Joint ventures & M&A is beneficial although not essential. You will be able to demonstrate a pragmatic solutions-based counsel and strong relationship building skills combined with excellent communication skills. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a solutions-based attitude.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.