A global law firm is seeking a PSL to join its global insurance practice group.
This role will primarily support the property and liability group (which encompasses various insurance business lines, such as property, construction, product liability, cyber and environmental liability) as well as being involved with broader insurance and dispute resolution initiatives. The role will involve liaising with partners across the firm's international network and developing projects and initiatives that are not necessarily confined to the UK.
On a day to day you can expect to be involved with:
- Assisting with the seminar and articles programmes for internal and external clients
- Drafting client briefings, internal newsletters and ad hoc notes on cases for external/internal circulation
- Working with the Insurance PSLs on cross-business leadership and client knowledge projects to include technical reports, events and client training
- In conjunction with other teams, encouraging and assisting lawyers with identifying subjects for and the production of client briefings, articles and seminars.
- Providing guidance on queries a range of insurance and dispute resolution related issues
- Attending regular meetings for the various practice areas to share know-how and business development ideas.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 4 years' experience working in insurance/commercial litigation with a leading city practice. Property insurance or dispute resolution would be ideal as would prior experience in a professional support role.
To discuss this in more details please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.