about 1 year ago
Would you be interested in joining a top tier professional services firm in London?
With changes in the audit market as a result of the new regulatory landscape more companies are realising the increased importance on strengthening their Independence teams. In this role, you will be helping the firm stay compliant with external regulatory bodies and ensuring that new clients and engagements do not result in an independence conflict. This is a unique and fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful team, very much central to the firm.
What they would like you to do:
- You will primarily assist our partners and client facing professionals with Independence queries. This will primarily focus on Personal Independence matters. You will also be expected to manage and assist with various Personal Independence projects and processes.
- Handling a broad range of personal independence, investment product and pension consultations
- Assisting in the resolution of potential Independence breaches
- Responding to regulatory requests and findings from practice reviews by preparing appropriate reports and action plans, followed by implementation of the proposed actions.
- Supporting the business with Independence due diligence in respect of potential acquisition targets
- Supporting Independence Partners and Directors on Independence related initiatives/campaigns
What they would like you to have:
- The ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels including delivering tough messages to senior leaders within the firm
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at driving projects to a close]
- Experience working in an audit practice would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Experience with Conflicts of Interest and AML would be acceptable as well
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.