£100000 - £150000 per annum
4 months ago
The types of work you would be involved with would include:
- design, drafting and implementation of all types of discretionary and all-employee incentives plans;
- managing legal, regulatory and tax advice on global incentive plans and remuneration arrangements;
- advice on remuneration governance, design, reporting, remuneration committee and shareholder issues (e.g. "say on pay" and director remuneration reports/policies);
- advice on remuneration regulation (e.g. financial service sector remuneration);
- remuneration advice on board and senior executive hires and terminations;
- advice on corporate governance, regulatory and tax issues affecting incentives and remuneration;
- employment tax advice; and
- the remuneration aspects of public and private M&A, IPOs, capital raisings and other corporate transactions.
If you would like to be considered please contact email@example.com - 02073322484
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.