New Commercial Paralegal Role at an Asset Manager in London.
Our client is seeking an experienced Paralegal to support the business’ in-house legal function. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong communication skills, a keen eye for detail and proactive attitude to develop their career in a respected business.
- General document production, arranging and attending meetings, minute taking, and support of the legal team.
- Commercial contract review and support, email drafting, legal research, and proofreading documentation.
- Company secretarial support, M&A support, due diligence, questionnaire management, and document review.
- Sound knowledge of Law and Legal Systems in Financial Services,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Comfortable working under time constraints; and
- Strong organisational skills.
If this is of interest, please apply!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.