Our client is a global investment management company. They are looking to add a financial services lawyer to their talented legal team on a contract until March/April 2020.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business, particularly in relation to the development and management of investment funds;
- Drafting, reviewing and maintaining various legal documentation, including fund constituent documents such as scheme constitutions and PDSs, contracts, advice, board papers, distribution and marketing agreements;
- Monitoring and advising on regulatory change and regulatory issues related to product disclosure, sales and marketing, privacy and general financial services laws;
- Supporting the compliance team and the business in developing frameworks and policies to manage legal risk and comply with regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 years' experience in financial services
- Strong financial services regulatory experience is a must
- A background in funds/wealth management is ideal; alternatively those with a superannuation or retail banking background will be considered
- Knowledge in Chapter 7 and Chapter 5C of the Corporations Act, particularly the regulation governing the distribution of products and services to retail clients;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with key stakeholders
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.