Taylor Root is currently seeking an Contracts Manager to join a leading FinTech platform, in a newly created position on an initial six month fixed-term contract.
Reporting directly into the Head of Legal for EMEA & APAC, the primary responsibility of this role will be to manage the contract negotiation process within a fast paced SAAS sales environment with a focus on:
- ensuring the quality and timeliness of the contract negotiation and execution process across a variety of jurisdictions and time zones in EMEA;
- identifying work flow and standardisation improvements, ensuring that automated systems are functioning accurately;
- following up with key stakeholders and working with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements;
- execution of all finalized customer contracts, including completion of related post- execution processes;
- conducting various other legal and ad hoc projects as required.
The successful candidate must have 3 or more years' experience in SAAS contracts management and ideally be proficient using Salesforce and other contract management software. This will ideally suit someone who has a passion for technology.
This is a hugely exciting position, joining a leading fintech business in a role which offers autonomy and a fast-paced environment.
To discuss this role in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.