In-House Commercial Contracts Lawyer
***IN-HOUSE COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS***
***MAGIC CIRCLE LAW FIRM***
***£72,000 – £95,000***
Taylor Root has partnered with a global, leading, Magic Circle law firm. My client is looking to hire an In-House Engagement Terms Lawyer, responsible for reviewing commercial contracts and working on creating a data incident database.
The successful candidate will help to ensure that the firm is protected against cyber threats by working alongside new AI technology to review terms.
If you have at least 2 years of experience in commercial contracts, have an interest in data and technology, and are looking to grow your career in a well-established and leading international law firm this could be the role for you!
Some of the duties include:
- Supporting the work of the data privacy and engagement teams in this area
- Co-ordinating internal review teams, where relevant, including designing briefing documents and playbooks for review processes
- Helping to create and maintain relevant policies, guidance, and pro-forma documentation
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Managing business change projects to successful completion
- Ability to understand, accurately record and advise on detailed contractual terms
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience working in a risk function would be beneficial
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: Emily Hickman firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.