A leading UK law firm is seeking a Paralegal/PA to join its London offices.
This is a broad role with a focus on legal administration, on a day to day you will be responsible for
- Proactive diary management: coordinating and managing multiple diaries including booking appointments and making travel arrangements;
- File management:
- MQ2 administration - file opening and closing, retainer letters and conflict checks;
- Ability to engage and understand the applicable law and to proactively progress matters under fee-earner's supervision;
- Researching, analysing, and drafting documents, and conducting due diligence;
- Reviewing portfolio statements and preparing investment schedules;
- Checking Immigration Rules and ensuring that all advice is up to date with most recent changes;
- Preparing application bundles to meet Home Office requirements (drafting application forms, index of documents and letters of representations);
- Assisting with advising clients on potential applications including, but not limited, to booking Home Office appointments and any language tests which they need to sit to be compliant with Home Office rules;
The successful candidate will ideally have a legal degree but must have previous administrative experience working in a law firm or other professional services environment. Arabic or Russian language skills would also be a benefit but are not a requirement.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.