£650 - £850 per day
about 1 year ago
We have a current opportunity for a High Yield/ US Securities Lawyer on a contract basis. This will be a 6-12 month contract reporting directly to the MD.
Key skills required:
- Excellent understanding of the legal and commercial implications of high yield bond documentation and covenants
- Thorough but pacy approach to reviewing work of others meticulously within tight timescales
- Entrepreneurial approach to building a business unit and ambitious for the success of the unit
- Keen to embrace new technologies to assist in creating an efficient analysis process
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work
- At ease with building relationships using video links, and preferring visual contact to messaging, able to support a team at a distance
This will be a remote working opportunity. For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.