HIGH QUALITY O&G WORK, ENERGY M&A OR PROJECTS, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client covers large scale oil and gas projects. They have the need to recruit multiple new Legal Counsel or Senior Legal Counsel level lawyers into their downstream business.
ROLE: You will cover a wide spectrum of O&G work, specifically refining, processing, supply, licencing, services and JV's as examples, in both downstream and upstream areas. There will be a large amount of complex drafting and negotiating, internally at group and subsidiary levels, and also with JV partners internationally. A key element of the role is that you will also take an instrumental lead on large M&A deals, or large transactional projects, which will help create a template for how the company generally handles large deal driven work.
CANDIDATE: There are some essential criteria to the role:
- Candidates will need to have trained and qualified at an international law firm, preferably supported by at least some in-house experience on top
- An ideal PQE will be between 4 and 12 years
- Candidates with excess PQE will be unlikely to fit into the structure they have
- Strong exposure to projects, M&A work and international joint ventures will be essential
- O&G work is strongly preferred but excellent transactional lawyers without O&G can also be considered
- Current or previous experience in the Middle East is strongly preferred
- Candidates without top tier UK or US law firm standard experience unfortunately cannot be considered
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.co
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.