Head of Quantitative Analytics
Head of Quantitative Analytics | London | Up to £130,000 Plus Bons and Benefits
Taylor Root have partnered with a leading financial services organisation in search for a Head of Quantitative Analytics.
The successful candidate will have over 12 years’ experience in a similar role.
Some of the duties include:
- Design and calibration of quantitative risk models
- Methodology documentation and presentations to governance forums
- Liaison with key stakeholders including Group Risk, Bank of England, ESMA, auditors
- Definition of margin algorithms and clear business requirement for IT teams
- Developing and implementing quantitative solutions and analytical tools
- Prototyping and testing (UAT) The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Quantitative degree and MSc, or equivalent qualifications.
- 12+ years of experience in the Finance industry, including Quantitative Risk analytics
- Good knowledge of products and markets across the securities universe
- Understanding the role of clearing and familiarity with applicable regulations
- Strong programming skills (Java, R, Python)
- Sound conceptual / technical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure stack
- Autonomy, problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work with team delivery environment..
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.