Dublin, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
We are currently working with a large International asset management company in Ireland, looking to hire a Head of Operational Risk to lead the Operational Risk Function.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing team implementing the operational risk strategy firmwide. The successful candidate should have significant experience in operational risk and control related matters.
- Risk management & ensure policies are implemented throughout the Company
- Conduct Op risk audits of key business functions and ensure that a robust operational control framework is in place
- Lead Root Cause Analyses of operational risk/loss events across the business
- Identify, assess and report on operational risk controls and indicators in line with existing regulations
- Evaluate emerging risks across the Irish entities, build on existing processes, and develop emerging risk models
- Collaborate with the Group Operational Risk function
- Collaborate with IT Department regarding IT Security / Cyber Security Risk Assessments, Business Continuity Frameworks, Data Protection, etc.
- Ensure that non-standard clauses are appropriately risk accepted by the business
- Attend Committee meetings and present findings on operational risk processes, providing Boards and Committees with Operational Risk reports
- Risk identification, assessment and management - including gap analysis and action plans
- Consolidate and provide analysis on key risks and collate / validate internal loss data
- Provide engagement, training & awareness sessions and on-going support
- Ideal candidate is someone who has a minimum of 10 years' work experience in a financial services environment in the Operational Risk field
- Awareness of financial services products (including Bonds /Equities / Derivatives) and regulations (including CRD / UCITS / MIFID)
- Previous Financial Services experience a pre-requisite
- Degree or Postgraduate degree a minimum requirement
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.