Taylor Root is seeking an interim Head of Legal to join a marketing tech firm based in West London, on a 6-12 month FTC, commencing in 2 weeks.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer this is a hands on role (with 3 direct reports) that will require you to:
- Develop a strategy that supports the sales side of the business and internal processes to ensure robust compliance.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Advising the Executive Team on a variety of legal issues including changes in legislation, client contracts etc.
- Setting the legal strategy for the business, reviewing the current status and improving on what is currently in place
- Reviewing, advising and developing client facing contractual documentation
- Working closely with the Sales team to develop best practice around contractual negotiations, taking ownership of the full contractual life cycle.
- Working with area heads to accomplish corporate goals
- Instructing and liaising with external counsel
- Take an active role in the company certification of ISO27001 and ISO9001
You will need upwards of 10 years PQE, extensive commercial and corporate experience and immediately available.
This would ideally suit someone who is accustomed to working in an ever-evolving, fast paced environment.
1st stage interviews will be held tomorrow and 2nd stages mid next week.
To discuss this role in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.