Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
For a global leading manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the healthcare industry we are currently recruiting a Head of Legal EMEA to be based at their EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam or remotely from London.
About the role:
As the Head of Legal EMEA you will act as the leading legal counsel in the EMEA region. Your tasks and responsibilities will include giving thorough strategic advice to several business units on a diverse array of matters including commercial legal, regulatory and compliance issues that are the result from the everyday work of a leading manufacturer and provider of medical technologies. Furthermore, you will oversee all aspects concerning commercial contracts which includes the negotiating, drafting and terminating of agreements. Additionally, you will stay informed of any developments regarding regulatory matters that affect the EMEA region.
- European qualified lawyer with at least 10 years of experience;
- In-house experience in a similar role and experience at a leading law firm will be considered as a plus;
- In-depth knowledge in the field of medical devices is preferred;
- Specialized in commercial legal, regulatory and compliance;
- Able to provide strategic legal guidance, business counselling and stakeholder management;
- Pro-active attitude and demonstrate a proven track record of leadership in an international environment and matrixed organization;
- Fluent in English, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR/193741
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.