United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
HEAD OF LEGAL, COMMERICAL AND CONSTRUCTION, UAE
CLIENT: Our global client has international operations across a handful of hub offices, one of which is UAE based. They are now seeking a new Head of Legal to be based in their main Middle East office.
ROLE: You will oversee a small team both here and overseas, whilst maintaining close contact with the General Counsel, and deputising in their absence. Much of the work will involve drafting high value EPC contracts and advising the business on risk, regulatory and compliance issues, across multiple jurisdictions.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria that the client is looking for:
- Strong preference for a common law qualified.
- International standard experience, having worked for large city law firms or multinational companies.
- Significant senior reporting experience and preferably team management.
- Excellent corporate, commercial and construction skill set.
- Specific background of work on very high value EPC contracts.
- Proven depth of work across O&G or heavy industry.
- 10+ years of PQE.
If you think you're suitable and meet the above requirements (please read them before applying!) then do get in touch with us.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.