Rome, Rome (province)
3 months ago
Head of Legal & Compliance - Rome
We have been instructed by a multinational company operating in the manufacturing industry to source a Head of Legal & Compliance to join their R&D Centre in Rome. Reporting to the Head of Legal and Corporate functions based in the UK, you will be a Sole Legal Counsel and part of an international team of 30 lawyers.
In this role you will need to advise on all legal matters relating to regulatory, privacy, leading dispute resolution and litigation, advise on antitrust and advertising/promotional matters - in conjunction with the regulatory experts in the EMEA legal team.
- You will be an Italian qualified lawyer with around 8 to 10 years of post-qualified experience gained both in private practice and in-house.
- You will be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You will have gained experience in corporate, commercial law, IP and compliance matters.
- You will be able to interact with stakeholders at an international level
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing/technology/digital setting is desired
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.