10 months ago
This is a highly sought after Head of Legal & Company Secretary position with one of the world's leading ICT technology solutions company. Reporting directly to the CEO, this opportunity suits a self-driven senior counsel looking to be an integral part of senior management in driving commercial decisions. Someone who is an effective communicator and isn't afraid to speak up would succeed in this role.
- Provide legal support for regional matters
- Deal directly with commercial and sales teams
- Work on risk and compliance matters, as well as render advice for disputes matters
- Corporate governance
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Commonwealth-qualified lawyer with at least 10 years of PQE, with at least 4 years of commercial in-house experience gained in the technology industry
- Experience managing a team
- APAC, cross-border exposure
- Exposure to dispute resolution
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.