£100000 - £130000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a FTSE 200 company, is seeking a Head of Legal to manage a team which focuses on all the regulatory matters for the business. The successful candidate will ideally have management and/or leadership experience within a regulated organisation ideally FCA regulated, as well as an approachable and a down to earth personality. Experience in insurance would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
- Providing day to day legal advice and support in relation to strategy, new business ventures and contract queries, applying commercial and operational thinking & knowledge holistically.
- Supporting day to day management of legal issues in regulated entities.
- Using judgement & experience to give specialist advice such as FCA, Regulatory, Data, Intellectual Property, Employment & Litigation, on new & proposed legislation, regulation and guidance.
- Drafting, negotiation and advising in relation to associated high value contracts.
- Advising on insurance / regulatory M&A, acquisitions/disposals, joint ventures activity of all deal size.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.