City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Head of Credit Administration | Credit Risk Administration
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Brilliant Company and Benefits List
- London Offices
This is a brilliant opportunity to be the Head of a credit administration for this long standing client of ours.
- Record all the transactions and ensure smooth flow of day to day activities and transactions
- Maintain credit facility files
- Prepare standard & non-standard documentation, Syndicated Agreements, Facility Offer Letters, Security-related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents
- Ensure all security/support documents have been properly executed
- Ensure rectification of existing discrepancies/deficiencies (if any) in the documentation.
- Encode and activate credit limits
- Full duties will be disclosed after application is recieved!
- University Degree (Finance, Law or Business Management is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years' experience within credit administration
- Management experience
- 25 days holiday
- Lunch Allowance
- 10% Group pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance for you and family
- Group income protection
- Personal Accident Cover
- Season Ticket Loans
- Personal Loan
This company will provide you with full support and a brilliant opportunity to hold an integral role at the company that will allow this to become your ideal new role.
Do not hesitate to be the first person they consider! Apply now in order to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.