Head Of Compliance
A Global asset management firm are hiring for a Compliance Officer- SMF16.
Reporting to the MD and Global Chief Compliance Officer in a standalone role you can expect strong autonomy and exposure.
In this role you are expected to:
- Monitor Mifid and SMCR requirements
- Provide guideline compliance support
- Keep up to date with regulations and changes that would impact the firm
- Carry out investment guidelines
To be considered for this role:
- You must be able to hold the SMF16 function
- Have exposure to Investment/wealth management
- Knowledge of fixed income and investment guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree- Preferred
- Over 5 years’ experience as a compliance lead
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Senior Consultant | Compliance
London, Netherlands, UK