about 1 year ago
My client one of the world's leading organisers of international trade exhibitions and conferences seeks a Group Compliance Officer based in West London.
My client organises over 250 exhibitions and conferences each year worldwide with many market leading events and well known brands in key industry sectors. Their product range includes everything from niche specialist conferences through to globally significant trade fairs with mass appeal and influence.
- Manage the Group's Compliance policies and defence relating to Anti-Bribery, Sanctions, Modern Slavery and PEPs
- Ensure that Bribery Act Adequate Procedures, including third party representative procedures, are in place and kept up to date
- Develop the Group's approach to complying with the Modern Slavery Act, in light of regulatory changes
- Develop and implement a strategy to direct and develop the Responsible Business Programme in the Business
- Develop, implement and conduct compliance training programs in conjunction with third party advisors/consultants. Review and update existing programs for improvements and updates needed due to revisions in laws and regulations.
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of compliance globally through thought leadership, innovation and influence.
- Qualified lawyer or Compliance Officer with global experience
- Working knowledge of investigating and setting policy for Bribery and corruption and Sanctions
- Ability to draft policies and procedures from scratch
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to influence
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.