My client is a global specialty insurer and reinsurer providing customised lines of business through wholesale and retail brokers, and manging general underwriters. With offices across North America & Canada, Continental Europe, Singapore and London, the firm has ambitious expansion plans and it's certainly an exciting time to join the company.
They have a comprehensive benefits package (including private medical for employees and extended family, health and wellness programmes, pension, tuition reimbursement and more.
The compliance team takes a solution-based commercial approach to delivering regulatory risk advice to the business. This position is a key role within a small team ensuring high quality operational support for the compliance team and wider corporate governance team. It is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with a clear interest in developing their understanding of regulatory compliance and pursuing a career within compliance.
- Ensuring compliance policies are reviewed and submitted on time to relevant committees and boards
- Identifying new risks and failures of existing control measures
- Tracking progress of the business against the annual compliance plan
- Maintaining and updating regulatory bulletins
- Collating MI and producing relevant reports
- Ensuring regulatory reporting is coordinated and delivered on time
- Producing compliance committee reports
Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified to degree level, ideally with a business related course i.e. economics
- Cover letter explaining why you're interested in a career in compliance
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.