Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
Our client, a specialist investment manager, is seeking a Graduate Lawyer to assist the General Counsel on a permanent basis.
As part of this role you will learn how to:
- Draft, negotiate and review commercial contracts, IMAs, broker agreements, ISDAs and leases.
- Provide legal support across commercial matters, operation of managed investment schemes, regulatory matters and internal policies and procedures.
- Assist with advising the business on legal requirements of new business initiatives and expansion into new territories.
- Analyse and respond to legislative and regulatory changes providing guidance and updates to the organisation on potential impacts.
To be considered you will be:
- A graduate lawyer who has done a seat or rotation in corporate, funds of financial services.
- Able to understand all aspects of the business and be confident in communicating with others.
- Capable of operating as a team player.
If you are interested in being considered please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.