14 days ago
Are you a goal orientated people person? Are you looking to work in a supportive team for a global business who are invested in everyone's personal development? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Who we are
Taylor Root is a market leading legal, risk and compliance global specialist search business. Established in 1989, we recruit for clients across the globe from our network of offices in London, Birmingham, Dublin, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Milan, Frankfurt, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Sydney and New York.
As a global specialist search firm, we reach a diverse and extensive candidate pool. We connect people and create opportunities.
We are looking for a Graduate Consultant to be the first point of contact for many of our candidates. Working closely with the team, you will be mentored and developed by our team of seasoned consultants.
You will support the legal and compliance team, working on mandates that cut across a range of industries and seniority. This is a great opportunity for those looking to take their first step into recruitment.
- Build relationship with potential candidates.
- Identify, attract and shortlist the best talent for a portfolio of searches.
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, helping to provide expert advice to candidates and clients where necessary.
- Assist in interviewing candidates as well as organizing candidate interviews.
- Generating new candidates using sourcing methods including our database, LinkedIn, job adverts and referrals.
- Recommend appropriate solutions for attracting candidates and maintaining the candidate database, ensuring the data is up-to-date and accurate.
- The role will also involve gathering market intelligence, market mapping and headhunting/sourcing new candidates from various platforms using local market knowledge.
What about me?
We're interested to speak with people who are driven by results, with a passion to deliver success within a team environment. You are a people person, intellectually curious, resilient and have strong commercial acumen. Highly organized, persistent and persuasive are some of the words often used to describe you. If you're a fresh graduate or have around 1 to 2 years' experience in sales/networking or client development, we'd love to hear from you. We always appreciate a good sense of humour.
What if I have never worked in sales or recruitment before?
We have an excellent training program specifically targeted at those kickstarting their career in recruitment. It combines structured live training along with on 1:1 desk coaching to allow you to put into practice what you're learning as you progress.
If you are looking for a hugely supportive team, opportunities for growth and to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment, this could be the place for you!
Reach out to me via this ad or at email@example.com. Take your first step to find out more about recruitment with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.