Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Plus Benefits
3 months ago
Governance Support Associate | Dublin | Offering up to €43,000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
Our client provides solutions to investment managers around the world. My client is looking are for a Governance Support Associate to work with senior leaders across the business. The successful candidate will have good attention to detail and 1-2 years' experience in a governance, MI reporting or corporate secretarial role.
A good understanding of corporate governance processes and procedures is required, and previous funds experience would be beneficial.
Responsibilities of the Governance Support Associate:
- Liaise with Board of Director's, Committee Members and Service Providers
- Organise and attend Board Meetings, Committee Meeting and AGM's
- Create meeting Agendas, prepare papers and presentations for meetings
- Manage execution of documents (including agreements, written resolutions, board minutes etc), draft minutes of Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and AGM's
- Draft written resolutions, write memo's, reports and executive summaries
- Collation and distribution of Board and Committee Packs/Management Information reporting
- Maintain and up-date internal records and reports. Store, retrieve and file electronic documents
- Prepare spreadsheets for internal reporting
- Assist companies to comply with their articles of association and group company governance policies and procedures
- Help with ensuring the timely filing of regulatory and statutory returns
- Help with other corporate governance matters and other ad hoc projects as and when they arise
- Diary Management - booking our meetings and calls; confirm meetings and note important dates in diary
If this role sounds of interest then apply now! Attentively, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 332 2450.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.