Sydney CBD, New South Wales
9 months ago
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity for a legal or a company secretarial professional with at least 7 years' experience.
- Provide key governance and company secretarial input into a large regulatory project.
- Support senior stakeholders and business leaders in the liquidation of various obsolete entities.
- Work as the main corporate governance contact in the team taking the lead on implementing governance aspects of the dissolution step plans.
- Attend board meetings, take minutes and draft board resolutions.
- Have a minimum of 7 years' experience in a similar environment with a background in either legal or corporate governance
- An understanding of accounting/finance would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who is good at building relationships.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and communicate with people at all levels.
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.