City of London, London
£550 - £635 per day
2 months ago
My client, a top tier investment bank is looking for a Traded Risk Analyst (VP level) to join their team based in London.
As a results-driven individual with a deep understanding of risk data, process, analysis and systems who aspires to innovate, improve and embed solutions that enable effective risk management in market and/or traded credit risk.
- 7 to 10 years+ experience working in a risk control/reporting team
- Detailed knowledge of risk calculations, systems, VaR Backtesting, IRC, Volcker, RWA reporting and regulatory framework
- Understanding of key risk factors for products, risk sensitivities and how they are measured
- Detailed knowledge of financial markets, trading business, market risk measures
- Experience in dealing with many stakeholders across sites and managing expectations
- Experienced leader managing a team (onshore and offshore)
- Experience with analytical reporting, e.g. explanation of a transformation by decomposition
- Ability to deliver change to enhance processes and procedures
- Excellent presentation skills to brief senior management on topics and summarise key information
- University graduate in finance, computer science or any other quantitative related degrees
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.