Milan, Milan (province)
11 months ago
Global Legal Counsel Data Protection & Contracts - Pharma - Milan
We have been instructed by an Italian listed pharmaceutical company to source a
Global Legal Counsel Data Protection & Contracts
to be based in their Milan headquarters.
Reporting to the General Counsel and DPO also based in Milan you will be responsible for overseeing the company's data protection strategy and ensure proper implementation, to promote compliance with data protection laws and regulations in Italy and globally - with particular regards to the USA. In addition, you will be supporting the business in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (licensing agreements, clinical trials, R&D, distribution).
To qualify you will:
* Have a Law degree and Bar exam or equivalent;
* Ideally around 5-8 years of experience in data privacy and commercial contract drafting.
* Prior experience in the pharma/life sciences is preferred.
* Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
* Be fluent in English both written and spoken.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.