24 days ago
Global Head for Legal Sustainability and Environment - Belgium / Luxembourg
We have been instructed by a leading manufacturing multinational to source a Global Head for Legal Sustainability and Environment to be based in either Belgium or Luxembourg.
Reporting to the Regional General Counsel Europe you will have a minimum of 10 years of experience, gained in an international law firm and/or as in-house counsel.
You will be a recognized expert in European and International Environmental Law (knowledge of the EU ETS, the main international treaties and EU Legal Instruments related to climate change, waste, energy, etc.).
- You have good change management capabilities and leadership competency and you are stress-resistant.
- The willingness and capability to be a "hands-on" lawyer, to analyze and solve complex legal issues, with a proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to understand priorities and to see the bigger picture, self-reliant, self-responsible, know to seek help when needed.
- Being a good team player, loyal and transparent is key.
- Strong communications skills: ability to effectively communicate in an international environment, with various stakeholders is very important.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.