Rotterdam, South Holland
5 months ago
For a global multinational commodity trading and mining company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a Compliance Officer Anti-Bribery & Corruption to be based at their headquarters in Rotterdam.
About the role:
As a Compliance Officer ABC you will work together with the Corporate Compliance team and report directly to the Compliance Manager. You will develop and roll out corporate policies in the ABC field (e.g. Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy, Third Party Due Diligence, Conflicts of Interest, Gifts and Entertainment, Whistleblowing).
Your tasks and responsibilities will include the developing and providing of training in order to raise awareness regarding ABC related matters. You will provide advice to the business units regarding day-to-day compliance related matters and create controls around adherence to policies whilst performing (enhanced) due diligence. You will also be responsible for managing and training junior compliance officers and compliance assistants.
- A master degree in Law;
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar function at an international corporate headquarters;
- Experienced in the development and roll-out of corporate policies in the ABC field;
- Excellent people management and training skills;
- A good general knowledge of the commodities industry;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages will be considered a great asset).
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1171802.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.