City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Taylor Root are working with a boutique west end based law firm who are seeking an Aviation/Civil German Qualified Solicitor to join their London office (remote working from Germany is also on offer) on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing legal support and advice to clients and dealing with any litigation matters within the department.
Your work will include:
- Dealing with delegated cases as required, reporting progress to the Head of Department/Directors
- Drafting legal documents
- Attend hearings as and when required
- Assist in the management of the department
- Liaise with clients and other professionals
- Guidance/Direction to Paralegals
The successful candidate will have previous litigation experience within Germany, dealing with Aviation and Civil Claims, as well as the German language. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.