Amsterdam, North Holland
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a German Legal Counsel has arisen at a Dutch renown Health/Leisure company which is currently expanding its activities to Germany. In this great position you will report into the head of legal and will be based at the Global HQ near Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a German Legal Counsel you will be responsible for supporting the extensive expansion plans throughout Germany. Therefore, you will closely work together with the expansion teams. You will provide legal advice and guidance on a wide variety of legal topics, with a strong focus on commercial law (real estate, commercial contracts, marketing, consumer law).
- Strong background in German commercial law, preferably German qualified;
- 1 to 8 years of post-qualification experience in a reputable law firm or as an in-house counsel;
- Strong real estate experience would be a big plus;
- Open and friendly personality, structured and highly motivated professional;
- Fluency in German and English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.