Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
about 1 year ago
GENERAL COUNSEL, SAUDI NATIONAL LAWYER, DHAHRAN
CLIENT: One of our best clients is currently undergoing large expansion plans through strategic M&A and JV's. They are embarking on significant projects for 2021 and through the formation of a new JV, they have retained us exclusively to help them find a new General Counsel.
ROLE: You will be based in their Dhahran office and be expected to work very closely with the shareholders, stakeholders and form part of the senior management team. The role will see you help guide the company on the legalities of large corporate, finance and projects, as well as high level board secretarial responsibilities.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- It is essential that you are a Saudi National (though you need not be based in KSA right now).
- The position will be based in Dhahran.
- It is essential that you are well qualified (preferably through a western legal jurisdiction) and can work in perfect English.
- Your core experience should be project finance / project development and ideally you will have worked across the energy sector.
- In order to have the right experience, you will have needed to work at a top tier international law firm, or very strong corporate (ideally both).
- It is likely that you will need 10+ years of post-qualified experience in order to have the depth of experience to handle the role.
- However, please note that 'high potential' Saudi lawyers are also invited to apply, even if you are below the required PQE, as 5+ PQE may also provide
a platform for promotion in the future.
- Saudi females are very much encouraged to apply.
This is an extremely good opportunity for an ambitious Saudi lawyer who wants to join an environment that combines a blend of multinational expertise with deep financial investment. This is likely to be one of the best KSA based roles in the market, do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.