Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
11 months ago
GENERAL COUNSEL, PROJECTS AND PROJECT FINANCE, DHAHRAN
CLIENT: A unique role has been created, allowing our client to seek a new General Counsel for a newly formed investment company. Through a joint venture partnership, they seek to invest into and develop large scale industrial projects across KSA.
ROLE: Depending on your seniority, suitability and entry point, the role can be General Counsel, down to Senior Legal Counsel, with a development path provided for less senior candidates.
Regardless, you will sit as sole counsel (with joint venture party support, as well as external law firms and investor support) and have a reporting line to the CEO.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- The position will be based in Dhahran.
- Your core experience should be project finance / project development and ideally you will have worked across the energy sector.
- It's essential that you are used to running large scale, complex project finance deals.
- You can only realistically have had that exposure from a top tier international law firm, certainly at some point in your career.
- Nature of the work will mean that it's best suited to a very transactionally focussed lawyer, coming from Senior Associate, Counsel, or Partner level.
- It is likely that you will need 12+ years of post-qualified experience in order to have the depth of experience to handle the role.
This is an extremely good opportunity for an ambitious lawyer who wants to join an environment that combines a blend of multinational expertise with deep financial investment.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.