GENERAL COUNSEL, PETROCHEMICALS, ARABIC, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client is an integral part of the huge oil and gas industry that spans the Middle East. Their operations are doing well, and now is the right time to bring in legal support in the form of a new General Counsel.
ROLE: You will join a small team which forms part of a wider network and be an active part of driving the business and its deals.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will hold the following criteria:
- Specific industry experience covering broad O&G and energy
- Ideally western qualified with strong in-house and or international standard law firm experience, with a preference for both
- Based in the region already, or with significant current or previous exposure to the Middle East
- A skill set covering corporate, commercial, M&A, projects, O&G, corporate governance, compliance and regulatory will be ideal
- Fully bi-lingual to at least spoken level is essential
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.