Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$200000 per annum + bonus
over 1 year ago
A rapidly growing lending business, headquartered overseas with operations in Sydney, is recruiting for a General Counsel.
- Provide legal advice and support to all business units on legal, regulatory, contractual and compliance matters.
- Build and maintain effective, constructive relationships with internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Support the CEO, CFO and Head of Risk in managing relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Manage the ongoing development and revision of legal agreements and documents including loan documentation across all products.
- Draft legal papers, contracts, agreements, and other legal documents as required.
- Support the Chief Risk Officer in maintaining the risk management infrastructure.
- Minimum 8 years PAE, with experience gained from both private practice and in-house.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of and an interest in developments in the financial services regulatory space.
- Superior technical legal knowledge and ability to provide high level strategic, operational, policy and legal advice.
- Confidence managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.