Funds Paralegal (International Law Firm)
A leading international law firm with over 1000 employees worldwide are looking for a paralegal to join their Funds team in their Singapore office.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established brand name and be exposed to high net worth transactions and clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing legal agreements, fund documents and letters.
- Conducting legal research and due diligence exercises.
- Liaising with clients
- You have a Bachelor of Laws from a reputable university and have at least 1 year of legal experience either as a paralegal/legal executive or associate in a corporate function.
- Prior experience with funds work would be highly advantageous but not crucial.
- You are driven, a team player with excellent communication skills and keen to grow as a paralegal within the funds space.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.