This is a unique opportunity for a junior-mid level funds lawyer looking to make the switch in-house. Working with a dynamic and collegiate team of investment professionals, you can expect exposure to the following areas:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a wide range of agreements including brokerage/trading related agreements, investment management agreements, distribution/placement agreements and fund offering documents.
- Supporting the products team on fund registrations, compliance and general corporate matters
- Corporate governance initiatives for their regional offices
The ideal candidate would ideally:
- Be commonwealth-qualified
- Possess 3-6 years of post-qualification experience gained in a top-tier law firm, or investment management firm
- Have exposure to retail funds
- Enjoy being a team player and relish the chance of joining a rapidly growing organization
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.