Funds, 5-10 PQE
The Funds and Indirect Real Assets Team’s international focus means that you will have the opportunity for cross border work and international transactions sectors. You will be responsible for a variety of work in a broad based role including:
- The opportunity to work on Private Funds, Joint Ventures and/or Corporate Real Estate transactions or to specialise in one or more of those areas
- Providing efficient professional support to partners
- Developing professional client relationships
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Involvement in marketing events
- Managing and supervising the work of others including trainees
You will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice. Due to the role being client facing you will need to have sound judgement and good interpersonal and consultancy skills. To meet the needs of the role, you will have an appropriate level of post qualification experience (we anticipate a minimum of 5PQE) in a leading law firm. The ability to communicate succinctly with clients is a must. Ideally, you will have broad experience of fund formation in private equity, energy and infrastructure funds.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.