20 days ago
For our client Fugro - the world's leading geo-data specialist, listed on Euronext Amsterdam - we are looking for a Global Compliance Manager to be based at their global headquarters in Leidschendam.
About the role:
As Global Compliance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation and updating compliance policies, programs and procedures worldwide which support Fugro's requirements to sustain an ethical and compliant work environment, including Code of Conduct, Global Privacy Principles and related policies;
- Developing and providing training materials for Fugro employees worldwide and raising awareness regarding topics as Antibribery and Corruption, Data Privacy and Trade Compliance;
- Promote a culture which encourages compliance and business integrity;
- Monitor Fugro's compliance with the relevant data privacy regulations, advising on its data protection obligations, and acting as a contact point for data subjects and the relevant supervisory authority;
- Perform internal compliance risk assessments in cooperation with relevant management levels within Fugro;
- Act as centre of expertise in compliance issues and advise (both proactively and as requested) employees and operations within Fugro;
- Coordinate and direct contacts and communications with regulatory authorities and external counsels.
The Global Compliance Manager will report into the General Counsel/Chief Compliance Officer.
- Master's degree in Law, Business, Economics or similar;
- At least +8 years of experience in a similar function, responsible for the development and implementation of global compliance programmes and trainings;
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment in which a global organisation operates;
- A strong understanding of data protection law and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in a compliance oversight type role and developing annual compliance plans;
- Experience of incident management and investigation;
- Experience in dealing with and reporting on compliance risks & issues;
- A clear affinity with integrity, culture and soft control topics;
- Good knowledge and experience of the practical application of relevant laws/regulations;
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/204957.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.