Sydney, New South Wales
5 months ago
Gain exposure to blue chip clients and provide them with advice on a broad range of matters in both a regulatory and transactional context.
Our client is looking for an Associate with 2-4 PQE to join its Financial Services, Superannuation and Investments team. You will advise on complex regulatory issues affecting leading financial industry participants including superannuation funds. You will also be involved in the development of innovative solutions and major transactions as well as funds structuring and related disclosure, contracting, and distribution issues.
Our client is a top tier national law firm and its culture has been built by innovative thinkers. They are the driving force behind the firm and if you choose to be part of this team you will work with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
- Access to exclusive retail discounts and benefits
- Free, confidential 24/7 counselling by senior psychologists
- Fitness assessments, health screening and wellness initiatives such a flu vaccinations and healthy behaviour incentive programs
- Progressive parental leave policies, including superannuation payments on up to 36 weeks of an employee's parental leave and temporary relief from standard billable hours targets.
- Impressive range of development and mentory programs
- Tuition assistance and study leave
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.