£70000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 year ago
FS Regulatory Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an interim FS Regulatory Solicitor (non-contentious) at our client, a highly regarded Top 50 national law firm for 9-12 months to cover maternity leave.
The FS Regulatory practice is highly ranked in the Legal 500, and you will work very closely with the partners as part of a collaborative team.
In the current environment they can be flexible around location, and also as to whether the appointment is on a full-time or part-time basis. They can accommodate someone starting ASAP, or any time between now and October.
The successful FS Regulatory Solicitor candidate will ideally have upwards of 6+ PQE, and have good knowledge of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, subordinate legislation (including the Regulated Activities Order and the Financial Promotion Order) and the FCA Handbook (including COBS, CASS, SYSC and SUP).
Joining a small but busy team of dedicated financial services lawyers whose day-to-day work includes helping clients to:
- Determine whether they should be regulated and the options available
- Obtain regulatory permission or, where appropriate, identify alternative structures and make regulatory applications
- Conduct their business in a compliant manner
- Structure, market and manage new financial services products
- Develop new commercial partnerships and new distribution channels
- Produce suites of documentation and supporting materials including terms of business, terms and conditions and investment management agreements
- Design and implement new customer product offerings, including insurance contracts, investment platforms, regulated funds, and crowdfunding platforms
- In communications and dealings with issues raised by the regulators
- Construct arrangements for holding client money and client assets in accordance with liquidity requirements
- Comply with requirements of the Payment Services and e-Money Regulations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm with a fantastic culture.
To apply for this FS Regulatory Solicitor vacancy, please apply ASAP or contact Sandra Pavlou for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.