Front Office Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer| London | Up to £50,000 – £150,000 Plus Bons and Benefits
Taylor Root is in partnership with a well-known financial services company searching for a Senior Software Developer to design and create apps supporting international stock sales and trading desks.
Effective engagement with end users, quants, and other technology teams is essential in this dynamic front-office facing function.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide technology solutions used by the Equity and Equity Derivatives trading desks as a member of a talented international team (Flow and Structured Derivatives, DeltaOne, Corporate Equity Derivatives, High-Touch Cash)
- Engage with important front-office clients in sales and trading and analyse new and existing builds to produce unified and consistent user experiences.
- Convert existing user interfaces to best-in-class deployment Back-End: Docker, K8s, C#, and Python deployment Web application front-end
- Address all aspects of the development process efficient data sourcing to model integration to effective UI / UX delivery
- Design, develop, and maintain reusable Python, C# data loading, extracts and transformations
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience in Python and Net Development and Web Front-End Development
- OOO Development (Java, C#)
- Knowledge of SQL, Indexing, Clustering, Performance
- Experience with REST
- Strong Quantitative capabilities
- Comfortable working across different platform and languages; ability to adapt
- Team mindset
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.