£130000 - £150000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity at our client, an elite US City law firm for an FS Regulatory Knowledge Management Lawyer on a 12m FTC. The firm is open to a full-time, or a part-time basis as a job share.
As a Knowledge Management Lawyer working closely with the partners in the London financial regulatory practice, you will be responsible for monitoring legal, regulatory and market developments.
Other key responsibilities include:
· Managing and coordinating the creation and delivery of knowledge assets for the Practice Group, supporting attorneys in the group to work as efficiently as possible and avoid situations where they are "re-inventing the wheel"
· Preparing tailored thought leadership materials for clients relating to financial regulatory developments (including in pitches, newsletters, presentations, client alerts and blog posts)
· Helping to anticipate legal developments likely to be of greatest interest to clients, assisting with developing a strategy for tracking and developing products to inform clients of these developments
· Working with partners and associates to support the delivery of the KM effort, coordinating their involvement, seeking partner feedback and review as required
· Designing and implementing processes to gather precedent to be stored on the firm's knowledge databases
The successful FS Regulatory Knowledge Management Lawyer will have experience at a leading international law firm in a financial regulatory practice, or equivalent experience with a financial services regulator. Extensive substantive knowledge of European and UK financial regulatory law is essential.
The firm has a fantastic and well-established Knowledge Management team. Whilst the expectation is that candidates will have 5 years PQE or more, the firm is open to candidates at all levels, including those with significant experience in this field.
To apply for this outstanding FS Regulatory Knowledge Management Lawyer vacancy, please apply ASAP or contact Sandra Pavlou for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.