Amsterdam, North Holland
10 months ago
About our client
For an international financial services company; we are currently looking for a Financial Account Manager to be based in Amsterdam. You will report directly to the Senior Financial Account Manager.
About the role
As a Financial Account Manager you'll be working closely with lawyers, accountants and supporting staff. You'll assist in the day to day activities of the clients for the Dutch entities. You'll maintain the financial administrations of clients, prepare VAT-, periodic-and annual reports and perform bookings in the system.
- Daily client accounting
- Expanding client portfolio
- Interim and regulatory reporting
- Annual accounts (Dutch GAAP/IFRS)
- Audit assistance
- Compliance related activities
- Periodic tax returns (VAT, CIT, Wage tax)
- Debtor collections
- Working closely with clients and external advisors
- Bachelor or Masters' degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a trust office, accounting firm or another financial institution
- Solid experience with Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.