Amsterdam, North Holland
9 months ago
About our client:
For a corporate financial services company; we are currently looking for a Financial Account Manager to be based in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Financial Account Manager you'll be working closely with lawyers, accountants and supporting staff and you'll report to the Senior Accountant. You'll assist in the day to day activities of the clients for the Dutch entities. You'll maintain the financial administrations of clients, prepare VAT-, periodic-and annual reports and perform bookings in the system.
- Daily client accounting
- Expanding client portfolio
- Interim and regulatory reporting
- Annual accounts (Dutch GAAP/IFRS)
- Audit assistance
- Compliance related activities
- Periodic tax returns (VAT, CIT, Wage tax)
- Debtor collections
- Working closely with clients and external advisors
- Bachelor or Masters' degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience in relevant industries, preferably at a trust office, Accounting firm or another financial institution
- Solid experience with Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Strong written and oral communications skills in both Dutch and English
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.